Experience Buty Salon London at its best with a friend, What a better way to celebrate friendship, a special birthday or pre wedding treatment with your friend or group of friends. Take advantage of Buty Salons exclusive offer. Have fun whilst being pampered and relax in our fantastic surroundings.
Situated in London Buty Salon is not only convenient but also an affordable way to spend time relaxing.
BRING A FRIEND AND BOTH GET 50% OFF ANY ONE TREATMENT. Click here www.butysalon.co.uk for the PROMO CODE to book your treatment and take advantage of this special offer.
Looking for more company suggestions? We find them for you!
Neaten up your bikini line with a Bikini wax , don’t think because its Winter you should avoid a bikini wax… take care of yourself with a little extra pampering in Winter. Book your Bikini wax Fulham and Bikini London and enjoy the treat.
If you fancy something a little bit more daring then go for the Hollywood bikini. This is a Hollywood bikini Fulham wax with a difference. This bikini treatment removes all pubic hair from the front, lip area and back (buttocks) using strip wax. The option is available for the client to request to leave some hair (a tiny strip etc) in the front if preferred.
Click here to book any of our many Waxing Fulham options available.
Looking for more company suggestions? We find them for you!
Banish bikini line hair in minutes and keep neat and tidy with a quick as a flash wax. With regular treatments every 4-6 weeks hair will take longer to grow back and will be thinner.
At our salons we offer two different types of bikini wax London wax treatments to our clients, hot wax and strip wax. The type you choose will depend on your preference, the area you are having waxed and how it suits your skin. Our therapists will be happy to discuss the options available to help you choose the most suitable for you.
Click here to find out more about our bikini waxing London and get ready for Summer.
How to Decorate Your Eco Table for an Eco Summer Party
Looking out of the window right now, it’s difficult to believe that summer will ever arrive. But with a few months left, it’s worth getting preparations in order if you want to have a planet friendly eco birthday party. After all, if the worst comes to the worst, you can still have it indoors by covering your eco table with a tablecloth made from eco textiles, like hemp, organic cotton or linen.
If you’ve ever held a children’s birthday party before you’ll know how they can create masses of waste to be slung in plastic bags and dumped in our overflowing landfill sites. Even worse the party bags, balloons and toys are often made from plastic, which doesn’t degrade and will pollute our soils forever.
So if you’d like to have an environmentally friendly party this summer, here are some ideas for how you can do it without sacrificing your eco consciousness:
Eco party ware – Paper plates and plastic cups might be quick to clean up but they’re not very kind to the planet. So consider getting some organic tableware made from sustainably harvested bamboo, palm leaf, sugarcane or natural wheat fibre. Along with being longer lasting and luxurious, these materials are biodegradable. So should you ever need to throw them away they won’t cause long-term damage to the planet.
Organic cutlery – Plastic knives and forks don’t have many positives: they’re difficult to eat with and aren’t biodegradable. They might save washing up time, but a more eco conscious option would be to set your eco table with eco friendly birch cutlery. You might need to spend an extra five minutes washing up, but they can be reused afterwards and are biodegradable, should you ever need to throw them away.
Eco placemats – On your eco table, instead of plastic placemats, why not use placemats made from recycled materials like vinyl or palm leaf? You could also provide your guests with some spongy cork coasters to complete your eco table’s environmentally friendly credentials.
Eco party bags – Made from plastic and packed with plastic toys, traditional party bags must give environmentalists nightmares. Thankfully, there are greener materials that can be used for party bags, like luxurious cotton or paper. Instead of cheap plastic toys, which get thrown away after barely being played with, why not pack your bags with balsa wood toy planes, mini plywood jigsaws and other gifts made from sustainable harvested wood and painted with non-toxic natural dyes.
Latex balloons – No party is complete without balloons. Thankfully you can still ensure your party goes off with a ‘bang’ by decorating the space around your eco table with brightly coloured balloons made from latex and tied with ribbons coloured with natural dyes.
Click here to find out more about Eco Tables
Our Blueridge range of solid American Black Walnut Flooring and engineered premium hardwood flooring is sourced from North America and Canada from sustainably managed forests. We work with partners we trust and who have a similar ethos who distribute our products to the end user market. We also work closely with selected Architects and Specifiers to develop quality flooring solutions for high end commercial and residential property developments and refurbishments. We have developed a reputation in the industry for the quality of our flooring products, but what sets us apart from other flooring suppliers is our service led, ethical approach to doing business.
We differ from many other flooring suppliers by providing a complete specification to installation service where required. If there is a difficult profile to match up to around a circular staircase for instance, we will work with the Archictect and Contractor to find a solution, we’ll manufacture the profile ourselves and we’ll fit it too. Click Here
Flooring ranges we offer:
Whether you are looking for a regular or one-off cleaning service, cleaning up after a party, spring-cleans or quarterly deep cleans, we have a wide variety of residential cleaning services to match your requirements. Many of our house-cleaning customers find that they are unable to fit ‘cleaning’ into their busy work and social commitments, and use our house cleaning services to ensure that their home is always clean and tidy.
Value for Money
When you pay the residential cleaning service fee you receive:
- A reliable & trustworthy London house cleaner with checked references
- Excellent customer service support from our team of Domestic Cleaning London Specialists
- For regular visits – same cleaner every week (a replacement cleaner is provided in the event of illness, holiday etc)
- And of course, the Perfect Clean home after every visit.
Along with residential cleaning we also offer:
End of tenancy cleaning
- Purpose of a massage is to relax, detox, tone, energise and heal the body
- It is important to treat the whole body holistically as every body part is connected to one another.
- Some times the cause of the problem could be well away from the area of the symptom, and its best to treat the cause of the problem rather than the symptom
- Body is made of 4 areas as follows
- Pleasure areas
- Emotional areas
- Pain areas
- Numb areas
- When we were born most body areas were made of Pleasure areas. Due to events that have taken place in our lives, some of the Pleasure areas have turned into Emotional areas.
- If you have not done anything to deal with your Emotional body, the body will communicate to you by making such Emotional areas into Pain areas. Most of the time this is the reason you think of going for a massage. Symptoms such as head, shoulder, neck, lower back and whole body aches are very common reasons for a massage
- If you don’t address body aches at this stage, body will then make such areas go numb. This is the body natural way of dealing with physical pain. The down fall of this is that you lose pleasure sensations from the body as well as pain, by shutting down.
- At this stage you may feel no physical pain, but due to shutting down your body, it may block your natural energy flow that promotes healing. This may lead to dis-ease, illness, dysfunctions etc
- It is possible to revere the numb body into a pleasurable body through massage. But you may need to go through the pain and emotions that has been there for decades.
- Advantage of a pleasurable body is that it will enable you to deal with stress, illness and dysfunctions etc with the natural positive energy flow which can repair your body naturally and continuously
- During a massage, it is important to breath deep to eliminate both physical and emotional toxins from the body and to promote relaxation and healing
- Drinking a glass of water before and after the massage is recommended to promote detox.
- Deep tissue massages are most popular form of massage for relaxation and healing
- It is not recommended to consume alcohol, drugs (unless prescribed by a medical practitioner) etc before and after a massage as it will suppress the emotional release.
- After a deep emotional release massage its best to find a peaceful, positive, tranquil environment to be in, to allow you to process long held emotions in the body cellular memory
So contact your beauty salon to find out if they have a Mobile Therapist offering Mobile Therapy. Some of these Mobile treatments include: Mobile Massage, Mobile Manicure, Mobile Pedicure, Mobile Waxing & more…